Monday, April 03, 2006

To Chastity

--

I had hit the town with Chastity - my friend,

Not thinking the night would come to an end.

I winked, you smiled, we laughed and we kissed.

The sky was bright pink, and nothing was missed.

Yet time went on as the night turned to gray

And on the drive to your house, I had turned to say

“The night is still young...” – Did you know what I meant?

But the choice would soon come. To resist or repent?

You opened the door with a smile and a wink

That left nothing to doubt and nothing to think.

No one was home. You had the lights down low,

As you quickened your breath and leaned in to kiss

With flirtatious lips so plain, soft, and slow.

Then it came. With your voice warm and light

You said in my ear in the black of the night,

“Take me where you will – we’ve been left all alone”

And my decision came, without thought or debate

To fuck you slow, and later atone.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This poem really shows the Texas in you - I thought I was reading a Country song. Also, that last line, the first part, needs to go. Sorry.

-Chris

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoooomp robert! i liked the other ending you had better. you poon =)

12:16 PM  
Blogger liquidmotion said...

I like the other ending better too. But somthing needs to be said for the peace that comes from censoring. :)

1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree with the old ending :)

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home